- A powerful web-based compliance system that provides an overview of your current position against legal compliance to any Act or Standard as well as best practices.
- A flexible set of software modules can be used as standalone tools or as an integrated system which effectively manages all aspects of your organisation’s compliance needs.
- Generate associated reports on all aspects of your compliance management.
Each module can be configured to your organisation's specific requirements.
Legal Register and Legal Content Universe
- Subscribe to all applicable legislative content, including by-laws for general viewing.
- Set-up your legal register specific per business unit, site, section, department and function or other as may be required.
- Content is updated automatically as soon as new legislation is passed.
- Explanations of clauses are written in plain English for easy interpretation.
- Add your own related content, documents, policies etc.
Incident Management Module
- Track down the root cause of incidents and prevent it from happening again.
- Critical information at your fingertips allowing you to make focused interventions resulting in substantial decreases in incidences.
- Be guided automatically through the ‘golden rules for incident management’ and ensure you follow best practice and address legislative requirements.
- Actions can be assigned to various business units, their responses measured and records are kept on all identified causal factors allowing you to feed accurate data into your risk assessment.
Risk Assessment Module
- Identify aspects and hazards per tasks and activities.
- Assess these according to your specific matrix and prioritise according to ratings.
- Follow a step-by-step guided process to ensure all the correct questions are asked before the risk assessment begins.
- Prompts guide you to consider all possible hazard scenarios for the key areas.
- An easy-to-use matrix for criticality grading allows for accurate risk predictions.
- Risk controls can be prioritised for action using the action management component to ensure that identified risks are acted upon and effectively resolved by setting due dates and automated monitoring.
- Assess your risks as well as conduct your internal audits and let the results drive your actions for continuous improvement.
- Create custom audits for your company or use the Legal Compliance and ISO/OHSAS Standard Audit protocols already developed by LexisNexis.
- Do audit planning and set up reminders to know when audits are due, plus see the status of a current audit.
- Audit reports are automated and indicate compliance levels, non-compliances and findings.
Document Management Module
- Store and categorise documents and other reference material (with version control) in a central location.
- A range of OHS templates are provided for inspections and making statutory appointments.
- Ensure that only the latest documents are used.
- Import or hyperlink documents to relevant sections of the Act, incident reports, audit reports, etc.
Action Management Module
- Set task responsibility, due dates and frequent feedback requirements (with associated tracking to ensure completion).
- Create recurring tasks and receive notifications and reminders.
- Keep track of tasks, including due dates with automatic flagging, history and reporting.
- Access all actions from each module (including ad-hoc actions) and trace back to different stages of progress.
- Dashboards are interactive, real time and customisable.
- Get a summary of the information and then drill down for more information.
- Export your data to reports (PDF/MS Word-format) or to MS Excel to manipulate the data further.
- Complete and easy-to-use compliance solution containing a comprehensive set of tools in one application.
- Access to always up-to-date legislation including acts, regulations and by-laws including verbatim and plain language with live updates.
- Drive continuous improvement across your organisation in line with relevant SHERQ (safety, health, environment, risk and quality) standards.
- Add your own content such as policies and procedures, standards and processes.
- Online access for multiple/concurrent users through a web browser via the Internet, an Extranet or Intranet.
- Data is stored in a centralised database, easily accessible by those with the relevant permissions.
- Absolute control with advanced security and complete audit trails.
- Increased accuracy of findings with recorded evidence (comments and photos) in a single report.
- Increased efficiency through automated eMail/SMS notifications, reminders, escalations and reports.
- Improved productivity by collecting data digitally with fewer resources.
- Real time data from capturing to completion of tasks.
- Instant view of compliance and up-to-date reporting through interactive dashboards.