- Convert any work process to a mobile platform
- Quickly migrate paper-based forms to digital format with an easy-to-use browser-based form builder
- Standardise information by defining input options, reusable fields and parameters for corrective action
- Choose from a comprehensive range of field types available, including ‘rich’ fields like photographs, signatures, GPS position, annotatable images/maps, etc
- Set up validation and business rules to guarantee accurate information
- Create tasks with associated forms, instructions and workflow
- Manage field workers from a central location with the management console
- Quickly create, schedule and allocate tasks from a central list and keep track of progress in the field
- ‘Push’ tasks and associated forms to mobile devices via the Internet
- Control security on both group and user level for the server and mobile devices
- Field workers use mobile devices (such as PDAs, smart phones and tablets) to complete tasks and get near real-time results
- Information is captured, standardised and validated once-off
- An intuitive user interface increases productivity
- Mobile device functionality such as camera, GPS, barcode scanner and touch screen allow for the capture of ‘rich’ information
- Auto-synchronisation (of tasks, instructions, forms and data) occurs between the server and mobile devices when connected to the Internet/network
- Information on mobile devices is secure, whether during normal operation or when synchronising with the server
- Generate detailed reports based on usage and information captured by field workers
- Analyse data using detailed tabular, pivot or custom reports
- Make informed decisions based on near real-time information (BI)
- Receive automated alerts, notifications and corrective actions
- Save time and costs by mobilising business processes to a paperless environment thereby reducing your environmental impact.
- Streamline operations by automating business processes on a single enterprise mobility platform.
- Improve efficiency and productivity by doing the same work in less time and with fewer resources.
- Increase control and visibility over operational activities.
- Minimise risk with more accurate information (eg photographs and GPS locations of assets) and reduced scope for human error.
- Improve response time by accessing relevant information in near real-time.
- Rapid deployment; implementations can be done in as little as one month.
- Licensing based on a ‘pay-per-use’ model, allowing the solution to be scalable according to your specific business requirements.
- Integrate with other systems (ERP, CRM, back-office etc) using web services API.
- Improved overall service delivery to clients.
Enterprise mobility on a single platform
|Governance, risk and compliance
||Environment, health and safety
- Assessment and analysis
- Record keeping
- Compliance auditing
- Incident investigation
- Record keeping
- Access control
- Incident management
- Security checks
|Production and operations
- Production monitoring (delays and stoppages)
- Inventory management
- Timekeeping and attendance records
- Corrective action
- Asset tracking
- Preventative maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance